Effective date: 10 April 2022
Effective date: 10 April 2022
Cloudy24 ("Cloudy24") supports the protection of intellectual property. Whether you are the holder of a trademark, service mark, or copyright, Cloudy24 is committed to helping you protect your legal rights. Therefore, we have established the following policies for considering trademark and/or copyright infringement claims.
Please refer to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the "UDRP") if you have a concern or dispute about a registered domain name. Any dispute regarding the registration of domain names will need to be sent either to the registrant or to an ICANN-approved arbitration provider.
This Trademark/Copyright Infringement policy specifically excludes domain name disputes and has been established to allow reporting of possible violations involving other Cloudy24 products and services.
A. Trademark Claims
1. If you (the "Complaining Party") would like to submit a trademark claim for violation of a mark on which you hold a valid, registered trademark or service mark (registered with the appropriate intellectual property organization of your country; state registrations and registrations on the Supplemental Register are not considered valid for these purposes), Cloudy24 requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to abuse [at] cloudy24 dot net. The words "Trademark Claim" should appear in the subject line of the email.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed trademark violation must include the following information:
2. Upon receipt of the appropriate information identified in Section 1 above, for trademark claims, Cloudy24 will initiate an investigation and forward the Complaining Party’s written notification to the alleged infringer. While Cloudy24 is investigating the claim, Cloudy24, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, may temporarily remove the allegedly infringing material, notify the alleged infringer it will lock down the domain name(s), redirect the DNS,and/or if it is solely stored on a Cloudy24 server, temporarily remove or deny access to the allegedly infringing material.
3. If Cloudy24 concludes that the Complaining Party has raised a legitimate trademark claim, it may, at its sole discretion and without any legal obligation to do so, continue to suspend the alleged infringer's Cloudy24 account and/or if it is solely stored on a Cloudy24 server, deny access to the allegedly infringing material. If Cloudy24 concludes that the Complaining Party has not raised a legitimate claim, Cloudy24 will restore access to the allegedly infringing material.
4. The Complaining Party should understand that Cloudy24, an affiliate of ICANN accredited registrar, and its customers are bound by the UDRP. Nothing in this Policy should be construed to supersede the UDRP, nor the obligation of Cloudy24 and its customers to abide by it in the context of domain name disputes.
B. Copyright Claims
1. If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, Cloudy24 requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing the following information via email to abuse [at] cloudy24 dot net. The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line of the email.
To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to Cloudy24 and must include the following information:
C. Counter Notification Policy
D. Repeat Infringers
It is Cloudy24's policy to provide for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of Cloudy24 customers and account holders who repeatedly violate this policy or are repeat infringers of copyrighted works, trademarks or any other intellectual property.
* All prices are GST excluded.
** The promotional price is for the first term only and renews at the regular rate.
^^ All LVE Limits (applicable per individual cPanel account, not for the overall reseller account)... IO: 50MB/s IOPS: 1024 EP: 30 NPROC: 100